Pet pics!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Here's a pic of my two very very lazy (at the moment) Siamese cats. They really know how to sleep!



Comments

  • Reply 1 of 13
    Now that you mention it? (this is my first post)?



    Here are two pictures of my dog "Fili"



  • Reply 2 of 13
    justinjustin Posts: 403member
    Pretty cats indeed. Are they twins, Siamese twins, or Siamese cats?



    The photo looks digital with a lot of artifact btw.



    I don't know what to say about Fili! That poor panda looks like it's had it!

  • Reply 3 of 13
    My dog:



  • Reply 4 of 13
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Justin

    Pretty cats indeed. Are they twins, Siamese twins, or Siamese cats?



    The photo looks digital with a lot of artifact btw.



    I don't know what to say about Fili! That poor panda looks like it's had it!




    No, they're not brother and sister. I think they're about a year apart. I took that pic with my v3 razr camera phone. So it's not that great.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    Quote:

    Originally posted by His Dudeness

    Here's a pic of my two very very lazy (at the moment) Siamese cats. They really know how to sleep!





    Do they treat each other like brother and sister?... or do they... you know ?
  • Reply 6 of 13
    Oh yeah, they're like brother and sister. Two peas in a pod, these two. They are like that most of the time, and they sleep with me or on me almost every night.



    And besides, all our cats are fixed.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Here's the newest addition to the Shetline household, Arthur:







    He's not fully integrated with our other rabbit, Lyta, who's still in defend-her-territory mode and would probably try again to bite Arthur's nose off given another chance (cute innocent bunny rabbit, my ass!), but in a week or two adorable pictures of the two rabbits cuddling together on the hearth should be ready to go.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    Quote:

    Originally posted by shetline

    Here's the newest addition to the Shetline household, Arthur:

    He's not fully integrated with our other rabbit, Lyta, who's still in defend-her-territory mode and would probably try again to bite Arthur's nose given another chance (cute innocent bunny rabbit, my ass!), but in a week or two adorable pictures of the two rabbits cuddling together on the hearth should be ready to go.






    I wish I had floppy ears they look sooo cool
  • Reply 9 of 13
    I bet those bunnies are soft.
  • Reply 10 of 13
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Bulfinch



    American bulldog and fox hound mix. I think. He might have some pit or bull terrier in him, and/or maybe beagle.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Miles:









    Dave:



  • Reply 12 of 13
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,660member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by shetline

    Here's the newest addition to the Shetline household, Arthur:







    He's not fully integrated with our other rabbit, Lyta, who's still in defend-her-territory mode and would probably try again to bite Arthur's nose off given another chance (cute innocent bunny rabbit, my ass!), but in a week or two adorable pictures of the two rabbits cuddling together on the hearth should be ready to go.




    You appear to have half a rabbit there, Shetline, cruelly but cleanly chopped off midships. Or do they come that way?
  • Reply 13 of 13
    Quote:

    Originally posted by addabox

    You appear to have half a rabbit there, Shetline, cruelly but cleanly chopped off midships. Or do they come that way?



    I bought one from a local deli the other day? some do come that way
Sign In or Register to comment.