BT mouse

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I did a search for this and didn't really find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask. i am looking for a bluetooth mouse that is small enough to travel with my PB but it still comfortable to use and has a scroll wheel and preferably at least 3 buttons. I saw the Kensington mini BT and it would be nice to travel with, but I didn't know if it was too small to be very comfortable to use. If I find one that comes with a USB BT adapter do I have to use that with it or can I just use the BT built in to my PB (I wasn't sure if it only worked with the USB BT it came with) Also, everytime my computer goes to sleep because battery power is too low, when I plug it in and wake it back up, it says my BT is unavailable and I have to restart to be able to use it again, just wondering if this is a common problem. Thanks

Bryan

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Having used many (MacMice, Kensington, Apple), I can't honestly recommend any of these I have experience with for your purposes.

The MacAlly mini BT mouse looks to be your best bet. I can go into more detail later.

Have you updated your BT firmware?

Quote:

Originally posted by brclark82

I did a search for this and didn't really find what I was looking for, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask. i am looking for a bluetooth mouse that is small enough to travel with my PB but it still comfortable to use and has a scroll wheel and preferably at least 3 buttons. I saw the Kensington mini BT and it would be nice to travel with, but I didn't know if it was too small to be very comfortable to use. If I find one that comes with a USB BT adapter do I have to use that with it or can I just use the BT built in to my PB (I wasn't sure if it only worked with the USB BT it came with) Also, everytime my computer goes to sleep because battery power is too low, when I plug it in and wake it back up, it says my BT is unavailable and I have to restart to be able to use it again, just wondering if this is a common problem. Thanks

Bryan

• Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Have you updated your BT firmware?

How would I go about doing this.