Who owns a 360?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
When it was released I couldn't find anyone else on AI who had one, but now that supply is becoming less constrained I figure there must be someone else here who has one.

If so, what's your gamertag?

I need some more people to play online with. (PGR3, NFS:MW, COD 2, and Amped 3 so far.)*

*if you are a 10-13 year-old, trash-talking, driving whiz-kid, living in the southern states, please don't reply. i am sick of losing races against you, in your many forms.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    elixirelixir Posts: 782member
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

When it was released I couldn't find anyone else on AI who had one, but now that supply is becoming less constrained I figure there must be someone else here who has one.

If so, what's your gamertag?

I need some more people to play online with. (PGR3, NFS:MW, COD 2, and Amped 3 so far.)*

*if you are a 10-13 year-old, trash-talking, driving whiz-kid, living in the southern states, please don't reply. i am sick of losing races against you, in your many forms.

i have a 360 but i still mainly play halo2.

PGR3 is really good though, i'm on that when i have time.

bill gates just announced that the 360 will get an external hd-dvd drive available to be purchased for it.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Elixir

bill gates just announced that the 360 will get an external hd-dvd drive available to be purchased for it.

Where did you hear this? Do you happen to have a link to an article?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by brclark82

Where did you hear this? Do you happen to have a link to an article?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/678/678884p1.html
  • Reply 4 of 8
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Has there been enough time for any hardware bugs to get fed back into factory changes? I am waiting for version 1.1 of the hardware.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

Has there been enough time for any hardware bugs to get fed back into factory changes? I am waiting for version 1.1 of the hardware.

Same thing. I'm not getting stuck with another Thompson drive. Not to mention, other than DOA4, there are no games out for it I want so hopefully come spring and Splinter Cell 4, a new version of the hardware will be out in circulation.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    elixirelixir Posts: 782member
    my system is prefectly fine. you gotta give it some breathing room or else it could get hot on ya.

so far some great games i've enjoyed are

pgr3, doa4 (suprisingly good)

and Condemned was amazing, simply amazing.

i dont understand why this game is not enjoying massive success?

it's not a bad idea to wait though. by mid 2006 the 360 should have tons of great games.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    im not a console person..

but the 360 looks interesting.. I'll wait until its fully hackable
  • Reply 8 of 8
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    A couple of my buddies and i thought about jointly investing in a 360 just because of all the money we pumped into the local internet games cafe playing CoD2.

PS. I am Shawn the Destroyer. My friend is David Hasselhoff. Which makes it really funny when you it appears on the screen, "you have been killed by David Hasselhoff."