Best Hosting Service

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
In your opinion, what is the best web host for hosting a website. I am going to need one that has decent and affordable SSL. I currently use Hostway. I would like one that is Mac-centric. Any information is appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I use and recommend mmaweb.net . They are not Mac-centric per se but it's easy to use. And they are Java-centric - I love the Java servlets.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Thanks I'll check them out.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    I use and recomment HonestNetworks. Their prices are low, reliability high, and customer service is great.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I have always been very happy with Lunarpages (Lunarpages.com) . Besides a great host, they have a great forum ( www.lunarforums.com ) which i actually used to moderate before i became swamped with other work.

Anyway, I found them from www.10-cheapwebhosting.com who also has a lot of other reviews. From my own experiance and those i have read of others, www.10-cheapwebhosting.com is pretty accurate with thier reviews (i have no affiliation BTW)
  • Reply 5 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    I use www.bluehost.com. Excellent customer service, cheap, and great features, specs and advanced options.