Corel Draw 9

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I am a pc user (soon to be converted) but for my art project, i have drawn Andy Warhol's Gun, in pencil, no colour. Now i have to apply the red over the top. Basically is there any way to say change the dark black for a dark red and the light grey for a light red? i doubt there is but if anyone had any good ideas, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

tom8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by tom22n

I am a pc user (soon to be converted) but for my art project, i have drawn Andy Warhol's Gun, in pencil, no colour. Now i have to apply the red over the top. Basically is there any way to say change the dark black for a dark red and the light grey for a light red? i doubt there is but if anyone had any good ideas, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

tom8)

did you draw all this in coreldraw 9 your did you draw it by hand and scanned it in?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tom22ntom22n Posts: 3member
    dont worry i figured out how to do it. first i scanned it in. then i seperated it into red green and blue channels. Then i use duo tone or something. I'm tired and cant be bothered to start it up. However, if you do want to know just post.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by tom22n

dont worry i figured out how to do it. first i scanned it in. then i seperated it into red green and blue channels. Then i use duo tone or something. I'm tired and cant be bothered to start it up. However, if you do want to know just post.

i knew the answer i was just trying to help you out. you also could of use coreltrace or flash to convert your artwork into a vector image.