Microsoft's iPod Killer

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Some people have started talking about Microsoft releasing a device that will 'kill the iPod'. Well, now, for the first time ever, here's a pic of how it's going to look like (Thurrot clued me in on this pic...)

Confirmed!1!111!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    Cool
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gene Clean

Some people have started talking about Microsoft releasing a device that will 'kill the iPod'. Well, now, for the first time ever, here's a pic of how it's going to look like (Thurrot clued me in on this pic...)

Confirmed!1!111!

He'll probably also claim that this device is what inspired the Apple iPod.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Heh, that's pretty funny. I really like the fan and the red switch!
  • Reply 4 of 9
    I heard that the iPod killer from microsoft is really just a code name for a project at MS that has been marked top secret by Bill Gates himself. The whole thing is deliberately fogged in mystery as they know that it's now or never if they are EVER to get a foothold on this market.

We should also be aware (as is MS) that an unbeaten foothold on the curret music market, easily translate into a future unbeatable foothold in the LIVINGROOM!!! (the next warzone!)

I have certain contacts that (possibly affraid?) hinted things to me sort of between the lines what this is really all about, and IF it is true, I think the world will be very shocked at Microsofts plans.

It turns out, that just like Steve reportedly almost was driven insane when Bill took the Personal Computer market from him, Bill is now the one on the verge!

As shocking as it may seam, Bill intends to BECOME the next "iPod killer" HIMSELF !!!

The plans I have been made aware off by seriously frightened MS employees, reveal the following: 12 Guage shotgun, semi automatic rifles, NRA T-shirt! (supposedly sponsored by NRA - no charge), TNT, Plastic BOOM BOOM, and a new set of MS developed goggles spotting only and nothing but, iPods within aiming range.

Yes, you heard it here first, »Billy the kid« will have to move over in the western hall of fame, for »Billy-Pod killer«.

Finally Microsoft founder Bill Gates of hell, has realized that he is going down. Unfortunately he has chosen rather to fade away, to go down with a BANG !

(I'm not awailable for lawsuits this week as I'll be taking a vacation far away from the streets of Redmond, as this is where he is supposed to start his campaign of horror)

It goes without saying that the poor iPod users will be the last to know about all this and a bleeding sensation might be the last thing they ever experience, because before they get the news of this havoc to an iTunes Podcast, synced to PC's and Mac's worldwide, further on the iPods, it will all be too late. Billy-Pod killer will be in their face...

...and how will they ever hear him comming? ....what with all the loud music and all ...

BILLY WILL BECOME THE NEXT iPOD KILLER HIMSELF !!!

(not so) sincerely

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Ok guys, the silence is scaring me... you DID realize I was kidding.... right?

Zab the Fab
  • Reply 6 of 9
    I saw this picture on iLounge over a year ago.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dansgil

I saw this picture on iLounge over a year ago.

I never claimed it was mine. It's © Microsoft, man!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    mugwumpmugwump Posts: 233member
    hehehahayukyukyuk

This picture always gives me a laugh whenever I read the "Clippy" dialog on the screen.

I think I emailed it to someone, like, two years ago.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    This is my favorite (courtesy of Macdailynews.com):