Apple Law Suits - What would you sue? (FUN!)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

As everyone and their dog seem to be sueing apple, thought it might be fun to start a thread with the most outrageous law suit claims people can think of.

Like...

I'm going to sue apple, because I was looking at my ipod when walking down the street and ended up walking pass the girl of my dreams without noticing. I blame apple for not making iPod's with voice control, which would have allowed me to get married and have children.

I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it for the children I never had...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by fosman

Like...

I'm going to sue apple, because I was looking at my ipod when walking down the street and ended up walking pass the girl of my dreams without noticing. I blame apple for not making iPod's with voice control, which would have allowed me to get married and have children.

I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it for the children I never had...

I am probably going to sue Apple, because they forced

me into compulsive activities i don't have under

control any more. Apple addict anyone?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I'm going to sue Apple for selling a one-button Bluetooth mouse with numerous issues and a mediocre sensor for $50.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I'll be suing for the fact that their marketing strategy means I feel the need to browse rumour and forum sites for info on products I'll never buy anyway, hence wasting time, not doing enough uni work, and getting lower grades.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    I'll sue Apple for the gross misuse of monopoly power in regards to OS X. If I want to run OS X I am forced to buy an Apple CPU. Apple wields a 100% share of the OS X hardware market and is using unethical and illegal tactics to tie users to a particular hardware solution. This is clearly an abuse of market power which must be broken with an anti-trust suit and treble damages.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hiro

I'll sue Apple for the gross misuse of monopoly power in regards to OS X. If I want to run OS X I am forced to buy an Apple CPU. Apple wields a 100% share of the OS X hardware market and is using unethical and illegal tactics to tie users to a particular hardware solution. This is clearly an abuse of market power which must be broken with an anti-trust suit and treble damages.

Yeah, if Apple allowed, even if they didn't support the hardware or anything but just promised not to intentionally screw over your system, I'd install it on the soon-coming PC.