The Great American Race

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Sunday 2:30 Eastern at Daytona, 500 miles of bump drafting excitement. Who ya got? I'll take one of the Yates cars, Sadler or Jarrett.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Man I can't wait for this one, its going to be crazy. I have to put eyes on those new Ford Fusion's, The rookie Denny Hamlin, and maybe those Hendrick cars because they've been good at the restrictor plate tracks lately. Oh yah watch out for Tony Stewart he might be looking for some payback on sunday.

Man bring on the party!!!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    I fell asleep with 15 laps left. This sport has gotten so boring.

It was much more fun to watch when it was a bunch of crazy southern boys beating the shit out of each other's cars. Now that it's more about entertainment than actual competition, I barely care.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    The race was'nt as good as I thought but it was still awesome. I didn't understand the whole thing with Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth, I think that was messed up. Look who won, Jimmie Johnson a Hendrick car. All those Hendrick cars were good even Jeff Gordon considering what happened to him. I think they put on a good show in all that mist they had done there yesterday. awesome job!