Now that today has passed, what do you guys think we'll see on April 1st?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Since it's going to be Apple's 30th Birthday I expect to see a lot of things... like new or updated software, new hardware and new iPods. One would think that really cool and important stuff would be released on there B-day. Anyway..

Here's my list.

Hardware:

- The new iBook (or whatever it's called), im really not sure about it's specs but I'm sure that it won't be intergrated graphics.. why? it's a feeling I have.

- The new 17" MacBook Pro with 2.16 GHz (upgradable to 2.33 Ghz) and 1 GB of Ram (I hope!)

- A new desktop thats bigger then the Mac mini but smaller then the Power Mac perhaps around $999 with a real graphics card.

(This is a reason I think the mini has Intergrated graphics... but I'm only speculating or hallucinating, you never know )

Software:

- More Apps that are universal.

- Front Row gets an update.

- Safari gets an update.

- (*) Some new games are announced (This is me wishing)

iPod:

- Video iPod, with Touch screen.

- Wireless iPod.. perhaps?

- Perhaps some price cuts and a new model... (this is more likely in my opinion)

other:

- Some new product that uses touch screen technology?

I would love to know what you guys think!

Btw if you think I'm insane for some of the things I just mentioned please be gentle, these are just guesses and hopes, plus it's late and I'm tired.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    19841984 Posts: 955member
    Steve Jobs will yell "April Fools!" and introduce a Mac mini with a real graphics processor?