why isnt mini store working?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
i just got a new computer and the itunes mini store is working? whats wrong?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shady104

i just got a new computer and the itunes mini store is working? whats wrong?

If it's working what's the problem?

Jimzip
  • Reply 2 of 9
    shady104shady104 Posts: 332member
    err well obviously its a typo....it ISNT working! lol
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Quote:

err well obviously its a typo....it ISNT working! lol

Haha. Yeah I'm just kidding.

What's the actual problem. The window doesn't show the current artist, or it doesn't come up at all?

When you post something like the above question, nobody can really help, because they need to know a few more details, like what kind of computer you are using, what operating system, etc.

List a couple of things, like: 'iBook G4 1.25GHz, Mac OS X 10.4" or something like that and say exactly what the problem is.

Cheers.

Jimzip
  • Reply 4 of 9
    sorry sorry lemme be more descriptive. im using a hp windows xp pro. the lil windows is open ont he bottom but its just blank with the itunes music store water mark.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    anything guys??? please help its annoying me! i think its something in XP pro (which im hating compared to the home version)
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

anything guys??? please help its annoying me! i think its something in XP pro (which im hating compared to the home version)

Ok. Sorry for the delay.

So I tested it out. The mini store doesn't show anything until you click on an artist in your library. So when you turn it on, it simply says: 'iTunes Music Store'. Once you click on a song, the mini-store comes to life, but it does take a few seconds. If you are on a dial-up modem I imagine it could take 5 or so seconds.

Hope this helps.

Jimzip
  • Reply 7 of 9
    no yea of course im slecting an artist..ive used it a million times before now its not working...
  • Reply 8 of 9
    just an update it starting working...didnt do anything. so i cant say how but point is it works thanks for the help guys.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Hooray for mystery cures!

Jimzip