Why Do You Apple?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This blog,Blog, put's forth that customer service is why people like Apple. I am a Apple customer because I believe their products offer more value than the competition. Oh yeah, and they offer a better product. Everytime I walk through a non-Apple computer store I get a good laugh looking at the pimped $10 crack whore PC's on display.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Yeah, I did apple because I like a computer that stays up and running for more than a month at a time!

But thank the heavens for the PCs, because repairing them pays the bills that let me buy my apples!!!
  • Reply 2 of 11
    kiwimackiwimac Posts: 80member
    Apple are the best simple as that
  • Reply 3 of 11
    imacfpimacfp Posts: 750member
    I use Apple's because they were the first computers I ever really used. I was in college in 1995 and my school used Apple's. I bought one to use when I went home from school and I've not looked back since. I'm on my third Mac and plan on getting a new one in the winter. I use a PC at work but I just like using my Mac.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    The first computer I ever used was an Apple IIe. I was eight years old. As the years passed, my family graduated to a Mac SE/30 and then a IIsi. Then Dad decided to get an IBM 486 with Windows 3.1 and it took me nearly 10 years until I came back to Apple when I bought my iBook in the Fall of '05. Unless something catastrophic happens, I won't go back.

For me, the Apple experience was all about turning computers into tools rather than machines. When I work on my iBook, its as if the computer just disappears and lets me do my work. I rarely even have to think about what I am doing, I just do it.

That being said, it woud seem that mac's share is as low as it has ever been.. Is this true and what is going on?
  • Reply 5 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I use apple because I enjoy using the software. You can create things and have fun in the process! As a bonus all the apple hardware is delicious!

It''s also worth noting that apple products are not only a work of art, but their pure genius!
  • Reply 6 of 11
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

I use apple because I enjoy using the software. You can create things and have fun in the process! As a bonus all the apple hardware is delicious!

It''s also worth noting that apple products are not only a work of art, but they're pure genius!

I totally agree 8)! I tried to think of something to add, but I couldn't have said it any better than Ireland did .
  • Reply 7 of 11
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    Pure and simple: Mac OS X. I haven't really seen an Apple desktop I've liked since my PowerMac G3. Elegance and Practicality.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    I buy and use Apple products because it's a joy to use them, simple as that.

As well as the excellent customer service, 'cult of mac' experience and 'bragging rights' that are involved with owning Apple products, there isn't anything better than simply enjoying the use of the product itself.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    integration, innovation, quality, user interface, ease of use, sophistication, simplicity, total computer experience, lack of viruses, oh and it's not MS
  • Reply 10 of 11
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by techound1

But thank the heavens for the PCs, because repairing them pays the bills that let me buy my apples!!!

Heh, aint that the truth
  • Reply 11 of 11
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MrSin

I totally agree 8)! I tried to think of something to add, but I couldn't have said it any better than Ireland did .

Respect8)