First ever UK Number 1 from downloads only

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    appelappel Posts: 69member
    Seen this on BBCi last night. Does this include other download services such as Napster.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    mr skillsmr skills Posts: 144member
    Yes, it includes all commercial downloads, although I imagine the bulk of these will be through iTunes.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Just saw it on the news, and the presenter was on an iPod's screen talking about the story! So I think you would be right to assume that iTunes was what made it number 1.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Or maybe it's just the fact that, as wikipedia states, people jump to conclusion about iPods being invlolved when digital music is the subject.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by appel

Or maybe it's just the fact that, as wikipedia states, most people refer to all jump to conclusion about iPods being invlolved when digital music is the subject.

Na.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I suppose Ireland, just a side note, my friend was new to computers and he kept using iTunes for all his stuff, so I stopped him and said if you can't have a Mac, don't bring yourself down by using the software.

It's like these people who get GUI mods so there XP can look like OS X, if your so determined for it to look like a OS X, make the switch.