Macbook och macbookpro?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I have just bought a Macbook Pro which apple posted to the wrong area so it is very delayed now. But I still am not sure if I will keep it. I wish that the macbook would come so that I now which one to get.

In what way do you think the macbook will be better than the macbook pro? Or is the pro a better one in all sences?

It is a hard decision.

Have a nice Sunday

Klarafia

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    The Pro is going to be better in any way, that's why it "Pro".

(Unless, of course, you want a smaller laptop, in which case you shouldn't have ordered this one to begin with.)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    The Macbook will be better priced and some will prefer its design (but more will prefer the MacBook Pro over the MacBook). Thats all.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    I'd certainly prefer an aluminium Mac Book pro over a white Mac Book.

However, the form factor of the Mac Book may be nice. With 13.3 display, it will be great for travel, plus I suspect they'll open-up the output options on it (like they did the iMac), to allow you to connect a cinema display or whatever you like. I think the Mac Book will be a strong machine. I just wish they'd make a small Mac Book Pro, to have the best of both worlds.

Should you wait?

It depends. If you want a little extra performance, the aluminium case, and a bigger display, go with what you already ordered.

If you don't mind white, would like something more transportable, etc. you might consider waiting.