-20" Screen (See note below)

-1.8 GHZ

-160Gb Hard Drive

-1GB RAM

-Superdrive

-Wired Apple keyboard and mouse

-Original Box

-Original System Restore Disks

(I will wipe the hard drive and restore this computer to factory system software)

Why I am selling it:

A few weeks ago the beautiful 20" screen stopped working correctly. Now all you see on the screen is odd staticy lines that run through the screen. The built in screen is unusable. HOWEVER using the Apple display adapter to connect an external monitor makes it a very usable computer.

I have had it running this way for weeks and it works great. I removed the built in stand and connected it to out television and have been using it as a media hub. No issues with using it this way.

You could use this as a regular desktop computer... just connect a standard monitor to the included Apple display adapter.

While I can't give you any guarantee/warranty... I can tell you that I had originally brought this computer to a certified repair shop and they stated that the screen needed to be replaced ata cost of $600.00. They indicated that they had seen this before and that this is all that is wrong with the computer.

The stand can be reattached.. and I would do so before selling it. It is likely that a few of the screws are marred by my removing them... but should not impact the integrity of the stand.

Anyone interested? Make an offer in this thread. If no acceptable offers are found, I will try ebay but i wanted to give the forum members here a chance first. My ebay handle is npynenberg if you want to check my rating. I haven't done much selling there.... in fact today I sold my first item... but I have no desire to cheat anyone.

If you have any questions... ask away!

As far as what am I expecting in terms of price... let's see what your offers are.

I would ship via the Post Office in original box.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    No takers? Bummer. I guess I'll try ebay. I'm rather enjoying selling items on ebay... Great way to sell that unneeded computer junk.

Last chance... $500.00 plus shipping. We'd have to work out the details but I'm sure we can arrange something.

$500 for a better than G4 mac mini (altho it is slightly larger!!)

:-)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    SOLD!