For Sale: Great 14.1" 1.33ghz iBook G4 w/ 768 ram

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Its an iBook G4, bought in December of 2004. Its in very good condition, I treated it like my second child; the battery has a small dent where I dropped it accidentally. It has a motherlode of professional and average user software installed on it shoud you want it. It runs the latest version of Tiger, software includes: Adobe Creative Suite CS2, Macromedia Suite 8, Corel Painter 9, Final Cut Pro HD, Turbotax Deluxe 2005, Logic Express, iLife '06, iWork '05, Adobe Aftereffects, and Microsoft Office X.

Its got a SuperDrive, burns dvds and cds, a 32meg vid card. The A and S are worn off the keyboard, the letters got sore off from playing games.. I can wipe it clean if you wish. Shipping is gonna be around 10-25 depending where you live. The closer the cheaper, I have most shipping supplies on me anyway. I have the original software cds, cables, and box it came it.

She runs beautifully, and is an amazing machine. Certainly capable of doing what most other computers are doing...

Here is the System Profiler information in RTF format:

http://junk.nostyleart.com/mbajlovic.rtf

Asking Price: $800, with software $1000, can be bargained a little..

And some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33064653@N00/show/

Comments

• Reply 2 of 8
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nostyleart

I treated it like my second child; the battery has a small dent where I dropped it accidentally./[/URL]

That's certainly no way to treat a child!
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

That's certainly no way to treat a child!

lol, i didnt mean to, the battery came unscrewed somehow and dropped. i didnt drop it much though, i was kneeling on the ground to get it out of its bag, so maybe two feet..

you gotta fall to pick urself up..
  • Reply 4 of 8
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Are you gonna include disks and licences for all that pro software? Because if you're not, bundling it and even charging for it is certainly not kosher.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    i was waiting to hear that, i dont have liscences for most, and they can be put onto disks should they to be.. i know its not kosher, but thats why i offered a wipe.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    I will post it on eBay tomorrow should noone else be interested.

It inculdes all softwares cds such as (Mac OSX, Airport, etc), all booklets, the original packaging box, all wires, everything you get when you buy it, and more.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    user23user23 Posts: 199member
    a little off topic, but why are all of the photos reversed? It's as though you shot your pics from a mirror...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    nostyleartnostyleart Posts: 47member
    i used my iMac's iSight.