Highlighting program/dl?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi, does anyone know of a program that will highlight a specific word(s) kind of like google search highlighter but that runs on a Mac? I know there's a petition out there to get a google search bar for Mac but since nothing has really been done about it yet, that doesn't help much. I try using Find but the highlighting is so unnoticable that I find it pointless. Is there anyway to maybe change the settings on find?(doubt it, but it's worth asking) If anyone knows of anything that could be helpful, please let me know

Thanks,

Cristelle

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mermaike

Hi, does anyone know of a program that will highlight a specific word(s) kind of like google search highlighter but that runs on a Mac? I know there's a petition out there to get a google search bar for Mac but since nothing has really been done about it yet, that doesn't help much. I try using Find but the highlighting is so unnoticable that I find it pointless. Is there anyway to maybe change the settings on find?(doubt it, but it's worth asking) If anyone knows of anything that could be helpful, please let me know

Thanks,

Cristelle

If I understand your problem currently, changing the highlight colour from the system preferences 'Appearance' panel should help you a little.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    There's a firefox plugin that will do this.

--B