Anyone still have Transmit 2?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I bought Transmit 2 way back in the day, and unfortunately had to ditch it with all the Favorites problems under Tiger. The people at Panic were very unhelpful and I've been directing people away ever since. I paid for my copy of Transmit 2, and they immediately forgot about it with Transmit 3 and Tiger. I don't expect companies to offer full support for old programs, but they basically stole my money by giving me a non-working app.

I recently found a patch they released (way too late) for Transmit 2.6.2, however, and want to at least have the copy of Transmit on my computer since I bought it. The problem is, I can't find Transmit 2 anywhere on the internet for download. Everyone links to Transmit 3.X. Do any of you have Transmit 2 and would mind sending it to me? I obviously don't need the serial or anything since I have my own, so nothing shady is going on here. If you have it an want to be awesome, I'll give you the login to my iDisk Public folder and you can drop it in there. Thanks for reading.