New Mac TV ads?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
is there anyway we can see them before they hit the tv?
«13456

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 110
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    And this is Future Hardware related how??!?



    Frakking noobies?



    Oh yeah? IBL?



    ;^p
  • Reply 2 of 110
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Short answer, no.

    (And much more polite )
  • Reply 3 of 110
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by MacRonin

    And this is Future Hardware related how??!?



    Frakking noobies?



    Oh yeah? IBL?



    ;^p




    lol
  • Reply 4 of 110
    trendannoyertrendannoyer Posts: 776member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by MacRonin

    And this is Future Hardware related how??!?



    Frakking noobies?



    Oh yeah? IBL?



    ;^p




    says the "man" with only 500 post more!
  • Reply 5 of 110
    Anyone think the ads will start today, or tomorrow, since it'll be a Tuesday?
  • Reply 6 of 110
    irelandireland Posts: 17,684member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by blackbird_1.0

    Anyone think the ads will start today, or tomorrow, since it'll be a Tuesday?



    Whenever they start I doubt we'll see them over here, because no Mac ads ever play over here, like never! Only God knows why?
  • Reply 7 of 110
    netdognetdog Posts: 244member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ireland

    Whenever they start I doubt we'll see them over here, because no Mac ads ever play over here, like never! Only God knows why?



    Really? The Intel in a Mac ad played a lot in England.
  • Reply 8 of 110
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by netdog

    Really? The Intel in a Mac ad played a lot in England.



    Played a lot in Scotland too. Strange that.



    EDIT - Any Welsh people with similar experiences?



    Seriously, I have seen the intel ad a good ten times, and I don't watch TV for more than a couple of hours a week.
  • Reply 9 of 110
    irelandireland Posts: 17,684member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by netdog

    Really? The Intel in a Mac ad played a lot in England.



    It played about three times here, but not on any Irish channels. Only E4 I think, but if it played on RTE it would have a totally different impact. It somehow would seem that apple wants Irish customers too!



    That's only one Ad too, though.
  • Reply 10 of 110
    netdognetdog Posts: 244member
    Okay, for the thread police, how about this...



    Gee, I wonder if the FUTURE MacBooks will be featured in the new Mac ads.



    Now stand down deptuties.
  • Reply 11 of 110
    david_ocdavid_oc Posts: 90member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ireland

    Whenever they start I doubt we'll see them over here, because no Mac ads ever play over here, like never! Only God knows why?



    Maybe you weren't watching at the right time, I've seen loads of them.



    Just last night the recent iPod nano ad was on TV3
  • Reply 12 of 110
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Last night (sunday) I saw a new cingular wireless + iTunes comercial to the song of Bom Bom Bom
  • Reply 13 of 110
    netdognetdog Posts: 244member
    I would simply love to see the MacBook unexpectedly make its first appearance while we are sitting around watching Desperate Housewives or some such silliness. Now that would be great TV.
  • Reply 14 of 110
    mr. dirkmr. dirk Posts: 187member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by netdog

    I would simply love to see the MacBook unexpectedly make its first appearance while we are sitting around watching Desperate Housewives or some such silliness. Now that would be great TV.



    The "next week" comment was rather dubious, wasn't it? I'm not sure what the lag is on how soon Apple posts its new commercials on iTunes or apple.com, but it wouldn't surprise me if we saw the consumer MacBook being introduced to coincide with this consumer-oriented ad campaign.
  • Reply 15 of 110
    charlesscharless Posts: 301member
    You mean they're going to release a new ad for this thing?



  • Reply 16 of 110
    irelandireland Posts: 17,684member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by david_oc

    Maybe you weren't watching at the right time, I've seen loads of them.



    Just last night the recent iPod nano ad was on TV3




    I saw it today on RTE 2 and was quiet surprised, maybe they heard me?
  • Reply 17 of 110
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    This really is for General Discussion kidlins..



    Moving.



    b.
  • Reply 18 of 110
    irelandireland Posts: 17,684member
    Here's the new Ad



    Quality is not great though!
  • Reply 19 of 110
    objra10objra10 Posts: 679member
    the one I saw today was the wall street journal one...



    smack!
  • Reply 20 of 110
    bentonbenton Posts: 161member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by OBJRA10

    the one I saw today was the wall street journal one...



    smack!




    Show 24

    Wall Street's Walt Mossberg favorably reviews Mac vs pc
Sign In or Register to comment.