What do you expect thursday?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
What do you think will come out of Thursdays media event...well ok macbooks probably, but you think there could be a possible shocker?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    All the iLife apps got updated recently... except one.

Perhaps iTunes 7 is right around the corner?
  • Reply 2 of 14
    fooeyfooey Posts: 52member
    a spreadsheet in iWork would be nice!
  • Reply 3 of 14
    Jobs working the register: ringing up new MacBooks and asking folks how they like the new cube!
  • Reply 4 of 14
    elderlocelderloc Posts: 146member
    Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
  • Reply 5 of 14
    you think the whole "Think Inside The Box" motto has anything to do with a product to be released that day?
  • Reply 6 of 14
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRbetterthanPC

you think the whole "Think Inside The Box" motto has anything to do with a product to be released that day?

That quote refers to the cube. You guys read into everything apple does, way too much! Take it at face value
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Elderloc

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

There are other DVD's besides Ghost Busters out there!
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

All the iLife apps got updated recently... except one.

Perhaps iTunes 7 is right around the corner?

So tell me, if you think this is a possibility, what changes or additions do you expect? //>
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Ok, because the MacBook is already out, I don't expect anything to happen that day, except to show off the premiere Computer Store. He might even do a little bit of cash registering.

That would be sweet, buy your new MacBook directly from Jobs himself.

I'd make him sign it.....
  • Reply 10 of 14
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Red MacBook (with X1300).

And the new MB Whine will start, from all the Black MB owners. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiinnnneeee
  • Reply 11 of 14
    mowenbrownmowenbrown Posts: 153member
    I had spent $9m of my own money on a giant glass cube, I'd damn well have a press conferance to show it off.... what other reason would I need?
  • Reply 12 of 14
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mowenbrown

I had spent $9m of my own money on a giant glass cube, I'd damn well have a press conferance to show it off.... what other reason would I need?

I wonder if he'll be the first to chuck a rock at it?
  • Reply 13 of 14
    rongoldrongold Posts: 302member
    I wonder if .Mac being down for the last 3 hours is a clue?
  • Reply 14 of 14
    furious_furious_ Posts: 88member
    New larger iPod Nano's 8gb and 12gb maybe