mac mail

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
My mac mail has taken on a different appearance a few days ago with all my own mailboxes now appearing smaller and under a 'on my mac' icon. i don't recall making any changes but don't know how to change this back!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,219member
    Quote:

Originally posted by faruge

My mac mail has taken on a different appearance a few days ago with all my own mailboxes now appearing smaller and under a 'on my mac' icon. i don't recall making any changes but don't know how to change this back!

It wouldn't hurt you to give the version of your copy of MacOS X and Mail. It also might be just a little bit helpful to give us the types on mail accounts you have setup in Mail--POP3, IMAP, .mac, Exchange, Hotmail, AOL, etc.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,589member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Me

It wouldn't hurt you to give the version of your copy of MacOS X and Mail. It also might be just a little bit helpful to give us the types on mail accounts you have setup in Mail--POP3, IMAP, .mac, Exchange, Hotmail, AOL, etc.

I wouldn't hurt to get out of the other side of the bed tomorrow
  • Reply 3 of 4
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 532member
    Assuming you're using Mail in Mac OS 10.4, under the VIEW menu, deselect the USE SMALL MAILBOX ICONS setting (at the end of the menu).
  • Reply 4 of 4
    farugefaruge Posts: 14member
    Got it sorted Thanks. I created a 'saved' folder in my .mac account which split my mac mail into 'on my mac' folders and .mac folders.