iPod Box by Microsoft

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Have you seen this? It is hysterical.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXL5...arch=Microsoft



And it was created by "micro-softies"

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 19
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by jade

    Have you seen this? It is hysterical.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXL5...arch=Microsoft



    And it was created by "micro-softies"




    This is really old. It's been posted multiple times in multiple threads.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    irelandireland Posts: 17,547member
    Old as molecules.\
  • Reply 3 of 19
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ireland

    Old as molecules.\



    I've been told a Leopard with a weapon can break Windows, can you confirm or deny this?
  • Reply 4 of 19
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Yeah - it's old - but i NEVER get tire of watching it, it's so well done, and as relevant today as it was back the n.
  • Reply 5 of 19
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    OK - for those who are a little disapointed, here's something newer ...



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2105.html
  • Reply 6 of 19
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    The first video is too damn funny.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    ry-garry-gar Posts: 23member
    First video: 8/10

    Second video: -3/10
  • Reply 8 of 19
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ry-gar

    Second video: -3/10



    Are you kidding?
  • Reply 9 of 19
    ry-garry-gar Posts: 23member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Placebo

    Are you kidding?



    This:



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2105.html



    ..is extremely infantile, stupid and very much NOT funny.



    Just one guys opinion. Your mileage my vary.
  • Reply 10 of 19
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    You're obviously taking it too seriously.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    ry-garry-gar Posts: 23member
    It didn't make me angry or anything, I just thought it was super stupid and I can't see how anyone other than a little kindergardener would find it amusing.



    The first link was funny though, and I hadn't seen it before.



    Again, only my opinion. I'm sure others will find the second link funny too, especially if they see it after naptime. LOL (j/k)
  • Reply 12 of 19
    lakingsfnlakingsfn Posts: 141member
    Man, that is priceless!
  • Reply 13 of 19
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ry-gar

    This:



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2105.html



    ..is extremely infantile, stupid and very much NOT funny.



    Just one guys opinion. Your mileage my vary.




    I guess I'd have to say... my biggest pet peeve is when people think they are too old or too mature for something, and things that represent a silly mentality are childish and imature. You were a kid once. I'm sure you've forgotten.



    You have 9 posts *Junior*



    Hey mods...is it just me, or would it be funny if Ry-gar had "Junior Member" status FOREVER?
  • Reply 14 of 19
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ry-gar

    This:



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2105.html



    ..is extremely infantile, stupid and very much NOT funny.



    Just one guys opinion. Your mileage my vary.




    Wow, tough crowd ... how would you rate this?



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1770.html
  • Reply 15 of 19
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by the cool gut

    Wow, tough crowd ... how would you rate this?



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1770.html




    X - Thats how I'd rate that



    I'm hope thats mature enough for Ry-gar tho.
  • Reply 16 of 19
    ry-garry-gar Posts: 23member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by icfireball

    I guess I'd have to say... my biggest pet peeve is when people think they are too old or too mature for something, and things that represent a silly mentality are childish and imature. You were a kid once. I'm sure you've forgotten.



    You have 9 posts *Junior*



    Hey mods...is it just me, or would it be funny if Ry-gar had "Junior Member" status FOREVER?




    LOL...



    I don't think I'm too mature for it. I like silly humor, I just found that stupid and pathetically unfunny, but I guess I could have been less of a jerk about it.



    I *am* too mature, on the other hand, to be worried about my status on some message board on the interweb. My self-esteem comes from my accomplishments out in the real world, not my post count or title on a message board.



    Maybe if I was a Everquest-addicted turbo nerd like some people, I would shudder at the thought of having "Junior" non-l337 status forev4r, but as it is you can set my post count to 3 and change my username to N00B for all I care. Now THAT'S funny.
  • Reply 17 of 19
    ry-garry-gar Posts: 23member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by the cool gut

    Wow, tough crowd ... how would you rate this?



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1770.html




    That one's great, yes!
  • Reply 18 of 19
    Firefox video = Priceless!!





    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
  • Reply 19 of 19
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by the cool gut

    Wow, tough crowd ... how would you rate this?



    http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1770.html




    Oh my god, that was incredible.
Sign In or Register to comment.