Laptop, Pda, and Cell holder on wall

in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have seen the ad several time in mac/pc magazines. It is a wood/stainless steel hold that you mount on the wall that you put your cell phone, pda, and laptop in. It comes out only a few inches from the wall.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about, if so do you have a link?
Sign In or Register to comment.