iPod Baby???

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey people- I found this site where a registered trademarks are held as vector graphics and found this registered by Apple computer. Does anyone know of an iPod baby??

BenJ

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sear...rand_id=145046

See for yourself!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    I can remember seeing a thing about "iPodding your baby" a while ago. It was a onesie with the click wheel on the front; I believe it came in colors like the mini.

Not sure if this is related, I'll do some research after work.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    If the topic starter just did a google search he would have found this iPod flash mock up dating back to 14 december 2004.

This is not the iPod baby you're looking for, move allong.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
  • Reply 4 of 10
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    The iPod Nano logo listed on that site is not correct. The nano is not colorful.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    Moving to iPod + iTunes.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    benjbenj Posts: 68member
    Quote:

This is not the iPod baby you're looking for, move allong. [/B]

Alright smart-arse! What side of bed did you crawl out of? I did do a google search and found the very same site- but why would the creator of a mock-up register his trade-mark? What a waste of time and money! The very fact you did a google search too obviously meant that you found interest in this too. You shouldn't get too passionate about these things!

BEN

PS:- Along: learn to spell
  • Reply 7 of 10
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    What was the point of this thread again?
  • Reply 8 of 10
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BenJ

[BAlright smart-arse! What side of bed did you crawl out of? I did do a google search and found the very same site- but why would the creator of a mock-up register his trade-mark? What a waste of time and money! The very fact you did a google search too obviously meant that you found interest in this too. You shouldn't get too passionate about these things!

BEN

PS:- Along: learn to spell[/B]

Thank you!

An A minus for my Engrish-test.

(that's a much better score than my E for dutch back in highschool)

That I read the thread and followed your link meant I was interested.

That I posted the link to the fake moke up and telling there is nothing new to see in this thread meant I wanted to be helpfull.

Just like you are by helpfull by calling me a smart-arse and outsmarted me by correcting my spelling.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    benjbenj Posts: 68member
    Touché!!
  • Reply 10 of 10
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol