are we allowed to post items for sale?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just curious since I have a nylon laptop sleeve I never really used and would like to offer up for sale.

Please let me know if I can post a topic for this. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    4metta4metta Posts: 365member
    MODS? May I post the item?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Go for it. There's been no problem with this in the past. I also believe there is nothing in the posting guidelines about it.

--B
  • Reply 3 of 5
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Mods; maybe we need a new forum for selling/trading, most other Mac (and tech in general) discussion sites have them; and it would keep the for sale threads out of General Discussion and AO.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Mods; maybe we need a new forum for selling/trading, most other Mac (and tech in general) discussion sites have them; and it would keep the for sale threads out of General Discussion and AO.

A_greed.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    4metta4metta Posts: 365member
    Okay. Yeah, that's the reason I asked. Not seeing a separate forum led me to believe that perhaps selling items was frowned upon.

SO HERE'S WHAT I HAVE:

I have an Incase nylon sleeve for 12 inch Powerbooks and ibooks. I used the thing like twice in a backpack so it is really like new. Being that Apple stopped making 12" laptops and I currently don't own one, I thought I should try to sell it. Incase doesn't offer them anymore. I paid $50 but it'll be yours for $35 WITH shipping included as long as you live in the mainland US. If you are interested and the price sounds reasonable, send me a PM. First come first serve. Thanks!!

Here's a pic:

Pic doesn't show the removable shoulder strap. It's made just for the Powerbooks and iBooks so the fit is nice and snug.