The clocks are on the fritz

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
In a few of the threads I am browsing in, the last post is displayed at the beggining of the page, before the Topic Starters post. As in the picture below, the last poster, NOFEER, is displayed before the OP ipod mundo.

BTW, the first post is by NOFEER, the second by ipod mundo

Quite annoying when you are trying to read a thread, specially when the first post has comments from a post you won't find until you get to the bottom of the page.

Noah

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    noah93noah93 Posts: 168member
    Here is yet another example in the 'Apple Execs to preview Leopard...' thread. Unless Gene Clean can predict the future, I don't know why his posts with a quote from kim kap sol is doing so far above the original post by kim kap sol.

Gene Cleans post:

kim kap sols post (much) further down the page:

Please fix the clocks.

Noah
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I reported this issue to the sysadmin a few hours ago. Hopefully they read their email soon and push the clock ahead 12 hours.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

I reported this issue to the sysadmin a few hours ago. Hopefully they read their email soon and push the clock ahead 12 hours.

This problem prevented me from posting for quite a while, and I'm sure many other people couldn't post too. If you posted anything before the clock shifted 12 hours, instead of having to wait 30 seconds until you could post again (the built-in protection the forums have against flooding and spamming), you had to wait 12 hours and 30 seconds to be able to post anything.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

This problem prevented me from posting for quite a while, and I'm sure many other people couldn't post too. If you posted anything before the clock shifted 12 hours, instead of having to wait 30 seconds until you could post again (the built-in protection the forums have against flooding and spamming), you had to wait 12 hours and 30 seconds to be able to post anything.

Yeah, I know. I wish there were something I could do to fix it, but it's beyond my control. Hopefully it's fixed in the next short while, as I sent emails to those in power early yesterday evening.

Sorry.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    The problem is now fixed.