Should i wait for the new ipod?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Well i was recently robbed of my ipod video.....and i was wandering shud i buy a new one or wait say 3-4 months and get the new one? If it is any more than 4 months i aint waiting.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    jtblqjtblq Posts: 86member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dannyboy194

Well i was recently robbed of my ipod video.....and i was wandering shud i buy a new one or wait say 3-4 months and get the new one? If it is any more than 4 months i aint waiting.

sorry to 'hear' that...

apple may release a new ipod @ the WWDC...

or in January in tandem with 'Leopard'...

no one who knows will say because of an NDA...so if you want one buy one .
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Is it true there is a widescreen video iPod coming? I bought my first iPod a few months ago and went for a 30 gig video model - I'll be kicking myself if they release a widescreen one!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Yes wait, there is no way Apple will go through a Holiday season without a new line of iPods.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    YES!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    shady104shady104 Posts: 332member
    im hoping for an 8 or 10 gig ipod nano =]
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by shady104

im hoping for an 8 or 10 gig ipod nano =]

You'll definitely get 8 anyway.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    lustlust Posts: 83member
    There may be one released. And about WWDC, it deffinetly won't be released there. Who says it'll even have an official announcement? If I remember correctly, the MacBook was just kind of added to the store and they didn't make a big deal about it. If they release it before January (which I'm sure they will), that is probably how they will do it. Oh, and yes, you should wait :-P.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Lust

Who says it'll even have an official announcement? If I remember correctly, the MacBook was just kind of added to the store and they didn't make a big deal about it. If they release it before January (which I'm sure they will), that is probably how they will do it.

-wrong
  • Reply 9 of 10
    lustlust Posts: 83member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

-wrong

What exactly is wrong? About the MacBook or about the iPod? If you're referring to the iPod, feel free to prove me wrong, though, I doubt you can.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Lust

What exactly is wrong? About the MacBook or about the iPod? If you're referring to the iPod, feel free to prove me wrong, though, I doubt you can.

No iPod related event since '05, if new iPod's are released there'll be a Steve Jobs type event. The iPods will have bluetooth etc. p.s. there'll be an event.