Problem w/ iPod after using ephPod 2

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
cheers all,

so i used this program ephPod2 from my friends computer while i was on vacation to get some of his music.

its just a program to get around the itunes lock. and it worked perfectly.

but now i am home and i dont know if it was this program or what but i cant seem to load music onto my ipod anymore. it says its loaded onto it when i have it plugged in the computer but when i unplug it disappears. just the music that ive recently tried to add. no old music.

brand new cds that i just bought load onto itunes fine, but i cant but them on my ipod.

my ipods not out of space. and its not the computer. ive tried from diffrent computers and the same thing happens.

any suggestions? a bit frustrating.

thanx.

IA

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    eh, so i tried to see if i could move music through ephPod and it crashed my ipod.

it wont quit restarting now.

there is no emotiocon for the pain i feel right now.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    mbaynhammbaynham Posts: 534member
    har har. try holdin down menu and the middle button. if not connect it to a comp with itunes and it you can reset it through there by going throught the ipod updater.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    yea it deffinately wont let me do anything from the ipod.

the updater is my last option, unless i send it back to apple, but will i loose all my music?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    mbaynhammbaynham Posts: 534member
    yes, to put it plainly

if ur using a mac you could use senuti to copy all your music off your ipod, so if you do need to reset it, you can put it straight back on. if your using a pc then i dont know what you can do, there might be something like senuti.

if you need senuti just google it.