Seeking the cooperator in the field about marble granite and other products of stone

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello!This is Kevin,I am working for Pinc stone Co,.Ltd in China,We are the specializing manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the field about marble,granite,and other products of stone,and now we want to expand our market in your there,If you are interested in cooperating with us,Pls kindly check the info below:

You are welcome to visit our website

www.stoneinchina.cn

If you are interested in it indeed,just connect with me by

Dicuss about details.

MSN:[email protected]

E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks,

Regards,

kevin

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    vandewaalsvandewaals Posts: 450member
    That's the most random spam I have ever seen on this forum. <looks up at the sound of incoming Moderator fire> Fire in the hole!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    tomjtomj Posts: 120member
    is this an appropriate time for the old "in before lock" or is that just outrightly banned? Quite hilarious though.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    user23user23 Posts: 199member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sapphire21

Hello!This is Kevin,I am working for Pinc stone Co,.Ltd in China,We are the specializing manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the field about marble,granite,and other products of stone,and now we want to expand our market in your there,If you are interested in cooperating with us,Pls kindly check the info below:

You are welcome to visit our website

www.stoneinchina.cn

If you are interested in it indeed,just connect with me by

Dicuss about details.

MSN:[email protected]

E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks,

Regards,

kevin

Hello! This is user23! I'm definitely here in your there, fo' shizzle, my bizzle Kevin. Listen here dads, my problem is my MacBook Pro, yo', has the sizzle. Could you create a fresh granite enclosure for my MBP, one with plenty of air flow, fo' sho' bro'?

Thanks! I can't really pay, but if you ship the enclosure to me for free, I'll tip a 40 at ya'!