Apple stores - some observations

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sometimes when I go into an Apple store it feels like some of the workers there are kind of conceded or eliest.



Some of the customers I notice are usually just as snobby.



Kind of like a high-end department store it attracts snobby looking people.



But other than that it's still better than going to CompUSA or Best Buy or Circuit city and looking at PC's, ughghhhhh....no reason to do that anymore...

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,737member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by O-Mac

    Sometimes when I go into an Apple store it feels like some of the workers there are kind of conceded or eliest.



    Some of the customers I notice are usually just as snobby.



    Kind of like a high-end department store it attracts snobby looking people.



    But other than that it's still better than going to CompUSA or Best Buy or Circuit city and looking at PC's, ughghhhhh....no reason to do that anymore...




    I let you know my opinion when the country I live in gets it's first Apple store
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ...Or when there's an Apple Store near the Georgia-Carolina border.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Having gone to art school, I can no longer tell if someone's elitist or conceited. It's something like being blinded by the sun.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

    Originally posted by blackbird_1.0

    ...Or when there's an Apple Store near the Georgia-Carolina border.



    Only Apple stor that I know of in GA is in Alpharetta which is about 30 mile north of Atlanta. Its in the NorthPoint Mall of GA400. Its actually a very nice store and everytime ive been in there the staff is always really helpful.



    Ive always kind of thought Apple had and elite attitude. You know rebel against the evil pc world.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

    Originally posted by extremeskater

    Only Apple stor that I know of in GA is in Alpharetta which is about 30 mile north of Atlanta. Its in the NorthPoint Mall of GA400. Its actually a very nice store and everytime ive been in there the staff is always really helpful.



    Ive always kind of thought Apple had and elite attitude. You know rebel against the evil pc world.




    I live in western South Carolina, across the river from Georgia.



    I just wished they'd put a store in at least Columbia or Charleston.
Sign In or Register to comment.