How about iPhone?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Any body here knows when apple will provide cell phones?

a small white one with big key bottons. grey labels. flashy lights. white background, blue highlights. just like that ^^

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iChina

a small white one with big key bottons. grey labels. flashy lights. white background, blue highlights. just like that ^^

Nobody knows for sure, that's why we must wait and see.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    According to Engadget its coming this August.

Quote:

A reader is reporting to us that a coworker's tech-unsavvy friend, who is regularly hired by Apple to do marketing photo shoots, was recently brought on to take some shots of "the sleekest, sexiest damn phone he's ever seen."

Oh, no, its the friggin photographer story. How many times have we heard that one before. How this guy leaks so much and still escapes Steve's wrath is amazing. I'm almost certain it was an iPhone he was shooting last spring, too.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Quote:

Tuseday!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    alexluftalexluft Posts: 159member
    New news!!! Engadget reports that the recent iPod software updater has clues to an Apple phone...

linky

Pretty exciting stuff, although I recall seeing something like this some time ago.

Given how much most everyone here hates rumors about an Apple cell phone, I'll dare say that maybe Apple will indeed please the ones who dream about an iPhone
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by alexluft

New news!!! Engadget reports that the recent iPod software updater has clues to an Apple phone...

linky

Interesting. 8)
  • Reply 6 of 7
    netdognetdog Posts: 244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alexluft

linky

Pretty exciting stuff, although I recall seeing something like this some time ago.

Given how much most everyone here hates rumors about an Apple cell phone, I'll dare say that maybe Apple will indeed please the ones who dream about an iPhone

Um...I think that was reported first here. It was an AI member who found these strings in the updater IIRC.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

iChina from Canada... Next time try and use the search. There are already current threads on this subject in this forum.