Brand New Apple iPod Nano 4GB Black for $179

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi, all!

I just bought my new Macbook! Yeah!!!

I'm a student, so I also picked up an iPod Nano. However, I already have an iPod video and really need to recover some of the cost of what I spent on my new Macbook. So, I'm selling the iPod Nano on eBay starting at $179. It's still factory sealed. I never opened it. I simply removed the UPC for the rebate. This is an awesome deal for you, and maybe I won't feel so guilty about my new purchase once the auction ends. ;-)

Mod Edit: I'm going to kindly ask people to PM Shelly for the address for this auction. This is a one time warning that spam is not tolerated here

Thanks for looking!

I really appreciate it!

-Shelly

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Thanks! Now feel free to actually participate in these forums.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Thanks for the encouragement. I just posted some questions that I've had since my switch. I've been a "silent" watcher of this forum since about March. It's really a great community and has helped me learn a lot!

-Shelly
  • Reply 3 of 7
    mbaynhammbaynham Posts: 534member
    Quote:

Thanks for the encouragement. I just posted some questions that I've had since my switch. I've been a "silent" watcher of this forum since about March. It's really a great community and has helped me learn a lot!

-Shelly

ok.......
  • Reply 4 of 7
    These boards are not for selling things. We discuss things, We debate. We argue. We whine. Our computers moo. None of us buy or sell.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Hey, 5 posts (as of right now) is good. We get a little (read: REALLY) leery when a person's first post is a sales pitch. Welcome to AI! Really!
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister

These boards are not for selling things. We discuss things, We debate. We argue. We whine. Our computers moo. None of us buy or sell.

I'm really sorry if I upset or offended anyone by my post. I previously participated in a forum for my old pc laptop and these kinds of posts were allowed.

-Shelly
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShellyFM

I'm really sorry if I upset or offended anyone by my post.

'S all good because you're still here, baby! See you around.