placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    flashs cool i guess
  • Reply 3 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker

Please, die.

You're a really nice guy.

(p.s. I can predict a reply from you soon, you got understand I'm not trying to win Chucker. In all fairness you should take a look in the mirror now and then cause responses like that don't belong in the world at all, anywhere. Oh and don't expect a response to your replay from me)
  • Reply 4 of 7
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland

(p.s. I can predict a reply from you soon, you got understand I'm not trying to win Chucker. In all fairness you should take a look in the mirror now and then cause responses like that don't belong in the world at all, anywhere. Oh and don't expect a response to your replay from me)

I don't think his "replay" warrants a response. You can dance to it, however.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland

I can be. Why would I be to a criminal posting unsolicited messages with commercial intent (spamming), screwing people over (fraud) and lying on top of it, however? Would you be nice to such a person if they were right in front of your doorstep?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gene Clean

I don't think his "replay" warrants a response. You can dance to it, however.

It's the Super Spammer Doodle Dance!
  • Reply 7 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    I'm with Chucker on this one. The poster has 1 post total - this one. His IM is 123456, language is google. Looks like a spambot in which case the thread might be better locked. The templates are nice though. Check out template 7 with the 3D spiders. Most of them take ages to load and kill my CPU but that one is pretty good.