Any news on Apps by Apple and 3rd Party Developers at WWDC?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm asking this is because I haven't read anything about the future of Aperture, iLife, iWork (I can understand this one), etc.

I really thought they might mention some neat new features for iLife 07 and how it will relate to Lepard , Perhaps get an update or news of an update to Aperture, I would have also loved to learn about what Apple plans for iWork and perhaps get other developers to use and create for the iWork suite so that when Microsoft abandons the Mac platform there won't be any shock.

I also thought we might get a clue of other Apps that Apple might be creating.

Anyways since this is my first WWDC as a Mac user I guess most of you are not surprised but I am a bit since it is a Dev. Conference I would have thought we would learn about some new Apps.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I really want iWeb to be updated; I really wish I had the ability to easily create subpages of photo pages and the likes without having to use the workaround of either using it as a blog page or another site.

I am also jazzed at the iCal improvements. Now if they could make it where I can log into the webpage on my .Mac that has my iCal and add an event on the web--that's what I'm hoping will be the case. I'm not always on my machine when out in the real world.

My bluetooth phone still doesn't work well with Address Book, it did a long time ago but since upgrading several patches ago its been broken. Hopefully that'll be a 10.5 fix. I can still update my phonebook but not make calls like I used too.

Christopher
  • Reply 2 of 2
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,437member
    Features are subject to change right now so Apple will not tell you what is coming for iWork or iLife. Expect Macworld San Fran to be the coming out party for the next version of these two apps. What Apple will likely do is announce the apps and then show the new Leopard features and offer a free upgrade or just wait until Leopard is ready to ship both.

Core Animation sounds like it would assist in making some nice graphs and charts that can be rotated.