Next iPod

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I've heard lots of rumors and theories about the next iPod. Some people say it will have a camera, blue-tooth, wireless safari, full touch screen and front row built in.

I think it might look something like this

Alot of rumors are flying around and I just wanted to see what some of you thought about it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by playcrackthesky

I've heard lots of rumors and theories about the next iPod. Some people say it will have a camera, blue-tooth, wireless safari, full touch screen and front row built in.

I think it might look something like this

Alot of rumors are flying around and I just wanted to see what some of you thought about it.

Thanks.

That is a possibility. Chances are if they make that it will not be at the exclusion of the current "iPod" (aka iPod Video). Ill guarentee you if they made something similar to the link above it will not have that ugly graphite volume bar.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball

That is a possibility. Chances are if they make that it will not be at the exclusion of the current "iPod" (aka iPod Video). Ill guarentee you if they made something similar to the link above it will not have that ugly graphite volume bar.

I agree about the volume bar, it was out of place. I thought maybe that the touch screen might appear when you touch the screen then fade away after a couple of seconds of not touching it. sorta like how it's bright then fades to darkness after a couple seconds of idleness.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by playcrackthesky

I agree about the volume bar, it was out of place. I thought maybe that the touch screen might appear when you touch the screen then fade away after a couple of seconds of not touching it. sorta like how it's bright then fades to darkness after a couple seconds of idleness.

Yea. I duno -- there is something very appealing to me about having a static UI. And not rubbing my fingers all over the screen.