New Mac Pro enclosure jan07?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
do you think they will redesign the enclosure anytime soon? or have they invested too much into the new internal design?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    i can't see them redesigning the case after the whole new design of the interior. Would be silly. Also, think of how proud they are of this case design.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    This case design is perfect and they could keep it this way essentially unchanged for another three or four years like they did with the BW G3 up to the MDD G4.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    i like the design, i was just wonderin...i do have to get a new machine NOW and couldn't wait til jan07
  • Reply 4 of 7
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    The PMG5 case isn't going to change anytime soon. All of Apple's products are humming along to a consistent echelon of design themes right now. When the MBP case changes notably, expect an MP case change on deck. But I don't expect either anytime soon.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    meelashmeelash Posts: 1,045member
    This is the sweetest design I've seen from any company in a long while... Hard to see where they could improve it, except with evolutionary changes.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    I doubt they would change the design. I mean the silver really sets it apart from the Macbook, which is Black [I]and[I] White. So it makes it look more professional.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    trtamtrtam Posts: 111member
    It makes it look so much more imposing than a Dell too.