23" iMac talk, bumming me out

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
purchased my 20" intel iMac aug. 10th i think and all this talk is depressing me people. I've been working with macs for a while at work but pc at home. my first purchase was around august 5th, the new 17" MBP. heard of WWDC and returned it. for the same price that i spent i bought the iMac and Adobe CS2 which runs kinda slow on 512mb. too late to return this one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    eh, it's only a 3" difference, you got an iMac, still a sweet machine!
  • Reply 2 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by manzanaboy

purchased my 20" intel iMac aug. 10th i think and all this talk is depressing me people. I've been working with macs for a while at work but pc at home. my first purchase was around august 5th, the new 17" MBP. heard of WWDC and returned it. for the same price that i spent i bought the iMac and Adobe CS2 which runs kinda slow on 512mb. too late to return this one.

I found my last iMac very easy to flip, and I lost very little money, besides you saved money buy buying a 20" instead of the (new) 23".
  • Reply 3 of 7
    manzanaboy, feel happy about your purchase. your imac 20 is beautiful.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by monkeyastronaut

manzanaboy, feel happy about your purchase. your imac 20 is beautiful.

my mac brothers, you guys rock. thanks for the reassurance. Maybe in five years or so when apple comes out with the "Minority Report"(Tom Cruise) look-a-likes I'll buy one.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by manzanaboy

my mac brothers, you guys rock. thanks for the reassurance. Maybe in five years or so when apple comes out with the "Minority Report"(Tom Cruise) look-a-likes I'll buy one.

The pre-cogs will be extra.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

gooooooooood one
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

Only if you want black ones.