Helio - What's Your Response?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Okay well I refuse to say it's not a cell phone. I am thinking about getting one if Apple does not announce an iPod Phone tomorrow.

Anyone have one, could you share your thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Looks slick as hell, but frankly all hyped cell phones sort of depress me because you realize, hey, this thing still has a 1" screen, depressingly normal software, and is marketed to teens.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Looks slick as hell, but frankly all hyped cell phones sort of depress me because you realize, hey, this thing still has a 1" screen, depressingly normal software, and is marketed to teens.

Sure but at the same time I am going over my minutes, going over my texts, and over the date rates I have and I don't exactly have a cheap plan.

Something like Helio, for 85 bucks a month and everything else (except downloads of games, ring tones) is completely free to and from any network is a great deal. That's what selling me so far.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Are you a salesman or something? I don't use a lot of minutes, and sometimes I wonder what people talk about.

With that said, the helio seems fairly interesting, but I expect that the Apple phone will be much more interesting.