Printing Help

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Okay I've been trying to solve this problem for sometime now. We have 2 Desktops and 1 Mac. The mac is a iMac intel core duo. The main desktop which has the network and a USB connecter Printer. (canon I860) I installed Bonjour on the Windows side. Got that set up updated my drivers on my mac from canon.com Try to print.... and nothing. Any advice?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattc908

Okay I've been trying to solve this problem for sometime now. We have 2 Desktops and 1 Mac. The mac is a iMac intel core duo. The main desktop which has the network and a USB connecter Printer. (canon I860) I installed Bonjour on the Windows side. Got that set up updated my drivers on my mac from canon.com Try to print.... and nothing. Any advice?

If all else fails, try a different protocol. Browse using 'Windows Printing' on your mac (add printer -> [more printers...]), and pick it up there, and with the defaults should just work, with no added software... Works for dirty epson and hp usb models.

-t
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Yeah I found the printer on the iMac side i set it up and everything seems to be going as planned, than I hit print find it on the print menu hit print and than........ wait nothing... than i try different ways nothing it wont print. All drivers for canon printer are in but nothing will come out.