album artwork on ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
ok well on itunes i have all the album artwork for all my songs. i actually have had them before itunes 7. but now its screwing it all up on my ipod. first it scrambled them all up randomly so i have justin timberlakes new cd playing and it showed the artwork for ashley parker angel. and the same for all my other songs. is this one of the many bugs soon to be fixed???

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    The exact same situation happened to me as well. I got fed up with it, that I decided to take the album art off of my iPod video. Until Apple updates iTunes 7 to correct this problem, I won't be using this feature
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crea78

The exact same situation happened to me as well. I got fed up with it, that I decided to take the album art off of my iPod video. Until Apple updates iTunes 7 to correct this problem, I won't be using this feature

yea i did the same..i use the artwork to see what im listening at a quick glance and when it was all screwed up it was really making me nuts.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    maybe your problm is that you listen to justin timberlake and ashley parker angel... lol
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvolker

maybe your problm is that you listen to justin timberlake and ashley parker angel... lol

yea well the justin timberlake is sickkk and the ashley parker angel one i cant say cause its not mine.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I had the same thing, only with Blues Traveler getting all up in my Architecture in Helsinki
  • Reply 6 of 6
    This is an interesting problem, though it's one I encountered BEFORE iTunes 7 came out. Really strange. I'd say crea78 is right; don't bother with album artwork just yet. Apple will deal with it sooner or later, and in the meantime, your iPod can relax and not have to load a picture with every song you listen to.