I Love Apple Customer Support.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I called Apple today to change my Aperture shipping from 2day to Priority overnight so I could get it in time for the weekend. They did it. And they did it for free. :-)



Mad props Apple.

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 5
    Sweet, the tradition contunues!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,749member
    My sister got her he iMac about a year ago, it took 6 weeks to arrive.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland


    My sister got her he iMac about a year ago, it took 6 weeks to arrive.



    Six weeks from Apple probably tho. I doubt it took 6 weeks for the carrier to deliver it. Or did it?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,749member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball


    Six weeks from Apple probably tho. I doubt it took 6 weeks for the carrier to deliver it. Or did it?



    No Apple dropped the ball completely. We had to call about 30 times in the six weeks. The one plus with the whole thing, is with all the waiting the new iMac's (iSight) came out, and she sent it back without opening it, and got the new one in 8 days.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland


    No Apple dropped the ball completely. We had to call about 30 times in the six weeks. The one plus with the whole thing, is with all the waiting the new iMac's (iSight) came out, and she sent it back without opening it, and got the new one in 8 days.



    Thats called fate



    If the new iMacs hadn't have come out and she had the old one, she could have gotten something for the trouble... i.e. an iPod or a few hundred off the computer. Apple has been known to do that when people have their computers ship just a week after their estimated ship time.
Sign In or Register to comment.