Video iPod coming out soon?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I was wondering if anyone heard any rumors of the widescreen video iPod coming out possibly on the 5th year anniversary of Apple's iPod? Or if not then possibly before Christmas?

I really want to buy the 80gb ipod right now, but don't want to regret buying it if the video iPod is coming out in the next month or two. Macconnection has the 80gb ipod at $309 after rebate and free shipping so it's a great deal if anyone's interested. Free shipping using code 432732732. They also have rebates for all the other ipods.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tibookuser

I was wondering if anyone heard any rumors of the widescreen video iPod coming out possibly on the 5th year anniversary of Apple's iPod? Or if not then possibly before Christmas?

I really want to buy the 80gb ipod right now, but don't want to regret buying it if the video iPod is coming out in the next month or two. Macconnection has the 80gb ipod at $309 after rebate and free shipping so it's a great deal if anyone's interested. Free shipping using code 432732732. They also have rebates for all the other ipods.

I've only heard rumors tibookuser however nothing concrete. I recently purchased a new ipod so they probably will now. lol
  • Reply 2 of 2
    There are plenty of threads here that address your question tibookuser.

Have a look around. Use the search feature. celebrate the awesome human achievement that is AI....

b.