podcasts and stuffffff

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
has anyone seen that match game clip with richard dawson???its only about 2 minutes but its hilarious!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    no, where is the clip? Who is Richard Dawson?
  • Reply 2 of 19
    i found it on itunes, wish i had the url, but its on the podcast section, just look for MATCHGAME, richard dawson was the host of family feud??i think the original guy, anyway its so weird its hilarious
  • Reply 3 of 19
    yeah i went on itunes and checked it out, thats such a crazy bizarre show!!!
  • Reply 4 of 19
    i know right!!heres another one, this game called chain reaction, its cool http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=201595463

check it out!!

how bout you?anyting cool youve been watching??
  • Reply 5 of 19
    thanks for the site, i will check it out.
  • Reply 6 of 19
    heres match game, theres a new clip called comely contestant.....good lord....!!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=201595871
  • Reply 7 of 19
    I love that I can watch these clips on iTunes. It is so nice to be able to watch them from my computer while at work!
  • Reply 8 of 19
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by applemac4life

I love that I can watch these clips on iTunes. It is so nice to be able to watch them from my computer while at work!

i know but i need some new blood, have you seen any good clips???
  • Reply 9 of 19
    there is another clip for a show called Chain Reaction. The game is a little difficult, but extremely addicting once you figure it out. Give it a go!
  • Reply 10 of 19
    do you have the link???
  • Reply 11 of 19
    i think you just go on to itunes podcasts and type in Chain reaction under the search tab...
  • Reply 12 of 19
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by katylily33

i think you just go on to itunes podcasts and type in Chain reaction under the search tab...

Here is a link...

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=201595463
  • Reply 13 of 19
    thats cool, i saw like two of them, that guy from who wants to be a millionaire is like king midas i guess!!!
  • Reply 14 of 19
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zod20

thats cool, i saw like two of them, that guy from who wants to be a millionaire is like king midas i guess!!!

you are right, that guy from "who wants to be a millionare" is so classic!
  • Reply 15 of 19
    Well he sure does know how to make a show AND pick a host McHottie! haha
  • Reply 17 of 19
    Thanks for another awesome clip. I could never find when whole episodes were on TV, so i set my Tivo to record it. Let me tell you.... hilarious!
  • Reply 18 of 19
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by applemac4life

Thanks for another awesome clip. I could never find when whole episodes were on TV, so i set my Tivo to record it. Let me tell you.... hilarious!

yo these are cool but i wish they were longer, its probably good though, i wouldnt get any work done!!!
  • Reply 19 of 19
    Yeah I wish I could watch the whole show but I'm not able to watch much TV. I'd definately like to see the episode from the latest clip...haha That chick had everyone like speechless!