unable to burn on itunes?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
usually when you load a blank cd, you will be prompt to a screen on what you want to do with the blank disc being inserted... i for some reason just clicked the 'do not show this again' and now i don't see my blank cd on my itunes and the burning cd icon on the lower right hand corner. how do i reset my itunes settings for this?

also...i had set my itunes to always import any cd being inserted automatically to my library and sometimes if i put the a cd that i already have tracks on my library, it will still automatically insert the same tracks to my library. is there a way from resetting this?

your assistance is appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DAIDAI

usually when you load a blank cd, you will be prompt to a screen on what you want to do with the blank disc being inserted... i for some reason just clicked the 'do not show this again' and now i don't see my blank cd on my itunes and the burning cd icon on the lower right hand corner. how do i reset my itunes settings for this?

also...i had set my itunes to always import any cd being inserted automatically to my library and sometimes if i put the a cd that i already have tracks on my library, it will still automatically insert the same tracks to my library. is there a way from resetting this?

your assistance is appreciated.

From the menu select Apple>System Prefs>CDs & DVDs, then choose "Open iTunes" form the drop down menu - with regards to - "When you insert a blank CD"