iWork Help

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
There use to be an option in the last version of Keynote where you are able to change the texture of the pie graphs to match that of another theme. I am now using iWork and I cannot for the life of me figure out where that option is. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Anyone? Anyone know?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I just looked at both version 2 and 3 and they have the same options for setting the colors/fills on charts. You can select a file to serve as the fill, is that what you did before?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell

I just looked at both version 2 and 3 and they have the same options for setting the colors/fills on charts. You can select a file to serve as the fill, is that what you did before?

In the first version I used an option in the menu bar but now I cannot seem to find it. It use to open up master slides with each theme and their respected texture, as well as slides with stock photography. Now I cannot seem to find that anywhere When I choose the colors/fills option it does not give me the texture option for the theme, just the standard color well.