White Macbook Mouse

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Anyone have an recommendations for a white mouse that would match a white macbook? I'm looking for something that is wireless and has a 5 buttons. A sidescroll would also be nice. I like the microsoft mice but they don't make any in white.

Bluetooth would be a huge bonus. I don't really like the mighty mouse. The reason I want 5-buttons is so I can go back and forward with firefox without dragging my mouse to the top of the browser. Know of any software that can help OSX do this?

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    There's a for-Mac Logitech keyboard/mouse set that would fit that description perfectly. It's USB, mind you, but wireless with a tiiiiiiny hub that would be just fine for a laptop.
  • Reply 2 of 8
  • Reply 3 of 8
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedDel

The reason I want 5-buttons is so I can go back and forward with firefox without dragging my mouse to the top of the browser.

Save your mouse buttons for something more important, Install a mouse gestures extension.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Don't forget the Razer Por Solutions 1.6 mouse:

http://www.razerpro.com//index.php?o...d=12&Itemid=45

Check out the ProType keyboard w/ built in iPod dock as well.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Looks like a great mouse except it's corded. If only they offered it wireless and BT.

I won't buy anything but wireless now.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Nice mouse, though I just got an 80 doller Logitech. The keyboard looks great too. When does it come out? The built-in dock is ingenious.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I wish I knew when it was coming out. I am getting one for sure! I already have the mouse and love it.

RedDel: Ya, I would like to see them put out a cordless model as well but none of Razer's mice are cordless to my knowledge. Seems like they are missing out on a key market by not releasing some corless mice but that's thier decision, not mine. I'm personally not a cordless mouse person myself, hate changing batteries and/or lugging around a charging dock.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CanadianDude

RedDel: Ya, I would like to see them put out a cordless model as well but none of Razer's mice are cordless to my knowledge. Seems like they are missing out on a key market by not releasing some corless mice but that's thier decision, not mine.

Razer's focus is high performance. They seek to eliminate every last bit of lag they can. It's antithetical to their product focus to lower the performance on purpose, and wireless necessarily means slower. Whether or not this slowdown is perceptible to the user, or has a concrete effect.