Next Apple Event

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
When is the next Apple event? I hope it's not MacWorld in January! Apple could squeeze in a a last Special Event before the Christmas buying season really kicks off right?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    i can't see one coming before christmas, they never do..

next will be Jan where we will see iTV and Video iPod
  • Reply 2 of 5
    There will likely be more than just those two items, given that one is already in the open. OS X.5 will be released, but there is likely something else as well.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CharlesP2009

When is the next Apple event? I hope it's not MacWorld in January! Apple could squeeze in a a last Special Event before the Christmas buying season really kicks off right?

It's a hard one to call. A hunch tells me there will be one at the end of this month, but there's doubts there too.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister

There will likely be more than just those two items, given that one is already in the open. OS X.5 will be released, but there is likely something else as well.

Except that Leopard's release isn't until the spring...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    I have a feeling Apple has a nice new iPod to slip out there to smash the Zune and to feed the Christmas frenzy. The last iPod update was nice but left me feeling something else was coming soon.

How much lead time does Apple usually give for a special event? One week? Maybe two? That leaves plenty of time before Thanksgiving and the Christmas shopping.