PCWorld (UK) MacBook Pro 15" CD 100GB 1GB = £950

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
PCWorld (UK) NEW MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHz CD 100GB 1GB 256MB VM

@ £950 reduced from £1,699.99!!

(link http://tinyurl.com/yyg2ry)

Well Fuck me sideways. If that is not a bargain.... and a half... (proviso in the UK).

Intel transition does result in cheap Macs you've just got to buy last weeks model!

I wonder what they'll do with their remaining CD MacBooks next week.... £500 MacBook anybody?

This is not an advert. I'm shocked.

I though I had a bargain £920 Appl refurb 1.83GHz but this is just off the scale. Surely the resale is potentially higher than the price...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    good find dude!!!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OfficerDigby

PCWorld (UK) NEW MacBook Pro 15" 2.16GHz CD 100GB 1GB 256MB VM

@ £950 reduced from £1,699.99!!

(link http://tinyurl.com/yyg2ry)

I think they've all gone? (not surprising at that price).
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H

I think they've all gone? (not surprising at that price).

back again!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,309moderator
    Thanks for the post but every time I went it said there was high demand and the product was unavailable - now the prices are higher and still unavailable. I'm beginning to wonder if it was a marketing gimmick to get people interested in the site. If not, I bet a couple of people ordered about 4 as they could sell the others on ebay and they could essentially get a MBP free. I can't help but see the irony about Christmas, it's supposed to be about sharing but I tend to see the greediest people come out at this time and stores demonstrating the most evil sales tactics.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    I seen now they change the price to £1200 - very strange. Guess I should have got one now.

Maybe someone F'ed up or something.