• Reply 2 of 10
    http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2214

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cubit

In response to Dell's What?

• Reply 3 of 10
    wmfwmf Posts: 1,164member
    How about Nov. 14th, "shipping today"?

(I say that because Dell is also shipping on the 14th.)
  • Reply 4 of 10
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I think MWSF with true 8 core processors. Not the kensington/clovertown 4+4 = 8 solution. Apple will be first with the real deal. That processor is also supposed have an ODMC which should give intel the same advantagous of some of AMD's processors.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:

When you have a one sentence post, that makes no sense without bringing up another thread,

don't you think it might've been a good idea to, I dunno, just post this in that thread?
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker

I think MWSF with true 8 core processors. Not the kensington/clovertown 4+4 = 8 solution. Apple will be first with the real deal. That processor is also supposed have an ODMC which should give intel the same advantagous of some of AMD's processors.

• Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat

When you have a one sentence post, that makes no sense without bringing up another thread,

don't you think it might've been a good idea to, I dunno, just post this in that thread?

Greg isn't the only one that might do that.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Look Mate,

I've posted here maybe 5 times. I stuck my question under "future hardware".. made sense to me at the time.

People who take forums personally...

A more constructive comment would have been.. Hey.. I see you are new here.. generally.. we like to keep like discussions in one thread. Please follow that thinking from now on.

Quote:

• Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phtb0y

Look Mate,

I've posted here maybe 5 times. I stuck my question under "future hardware".. made sense to me at the time.

People who take forums personally...

A more constructive comment would have been.. Hey.. I see you are new here.. generally.. we like to keep like discussions in one thread. Please follow that thinking from now on.

No, that would be a gentler, more polite post

They're both equally constructive.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    Good call

Quote:

No, that would be a gentler, more polite post

They're both equally constructive.