scroll pad on my mpb c2d

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
admitedly im not used to using the scroll pad but its so annoying.

ive changed the settings a few times but sometimes it just doesnt scroll properly even though i try to apply fairly even digital pressure when i move around on it. it seems to have a scroll gap every now and then...

bring on the mighty mouse i say.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Do you place two of your fingers on the pad and move them both simultaneously?

The scrolling on the touchpad of Apple laptops is one of their best features. It is so convenient.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by guile99

bring on the mighty mouse i say.

Please, tell me you're kidding.

The MM will give you a whole heap of other problems. Sometimes the scroller breaks on it too.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    One more post Marvin!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

One more post Marvin!

Yay, 1000th post. Ok we have a clown (Ireland) but where's my balloon and cake?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Marvin, at 1000 posts you are entitled to choose a title, whatever you want displayed instead of "Registered User".

Post your request in THIS thread http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...t=34319&page=6
  • Reply 6 of 7
    There's your cake...

So here's your balloon:.........O

.............................................|

(My ASCII sucks, actually never tried it before.)
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lundy

Marvin, at 1000 posts you are entitled to choose a title, whatever you want displayed instead of "Registered User".

Post your request in THIS thread http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...t=34319&page=6

I never knew that happened. I don't like deciding these things because I always end up with something I regret choosing. I'll need to take time to think something up.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

So here's your balloon:.........O

Best ascii balloon I've ever seen. Technically also the worst but let's look on the bright side .