Universal scroll on a mac?

in Mac Software edited January 2014
Ok, i generally hate most aspects of windows, but this is one that i like. I believe its called universal scroll, when you click on the mousewheel and simply have to move the mouse in the direction you wanted to scroll. is this possible at all in os x? does anyone know of any thrid party utils that could do this?


  • Reply 1 of 2
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    this works in IE and the finder, but no in OW, press down the cmd key while dragging, you will get the desired effect (i think)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    i know about that, thats not the same, for that, you need to drag the page. maybe it was auto scroll. ill check in my mouse settings (i use a logitech mouse) to see if maybe i missed it
Sign In or Register to comment.